A message from our music director, Judy Putnam.
To all you wonderful NSUU singers:
Well, we’re right in the thick of the summer heat, aren’t we?
I’m sending you a list of random rehearsal dates in July, August, and September, and I’m hoping for the best! Come if you can to as many of these as possible and what we sing in the fall will emerge. I’ve staggered the nights of the week so as to accommodate travel/vacation schedules, but we will sing on these dates and I look forward to seeing you, discussing musical possibilities, catching up and of course, having fun!
Please feel free to come with any ideas you may have for the group. Also, feel free to bring a friend who may be interested in making music some evening and perhaps joining us in the fall.
- Wednesday, July 14, 7 p.m.
- Tuesday, July 20, 7 p.m.
- Wednesday, August 18, 7 p.m.
- Tuesday, August 24, 7 p.m.
- Saturday, August 28, 9:30 a.m.
- Saturday, September 4, 9:30 a.m.
- Tuesday, September 7, 7 p.m.
- Saturday, September 11, 9:30 a.m.
The rehearsals have been listed on the online Calendar of Events as well.