Home Page

Northshore Unitarian Universalist Church
A liberal, welcoming congregation serving the North Shore of Massachusetts since 1966

  We Are Unitarian        

Recent Events

Gifts to buy? Homes to spruce? Shop handmade from the web link below and 20% of your purchase will be sent to NSUU – the other 80% will support Serrv International, a nonprofit that employs global artisans living in poverty. That’s 100% good karma. Do a world of good and support our fundraiser today at:

Thank you!

✔ Fair wages
✔ Sustainable income
✔ Safe working conditions
✔ Education
✔ Equality

Dedicated to fighting poverty through fair trade since 1949, Serrv International works with nearly 8,000 artisans and farmers in 24 countries to bring you the world’s most beautiful handcrafts.

If you have questions or need help contact jeankoulackyoung@gmail.com.