Getting to Know Us
The Northshore Unitarian Universalist Church is a unique spiritual community where you are encouraged to search for your own personal truth and meaning. We value acceptance, learning, the search for truth, justice, peace, and caring for our environment.
We want you to get to know us better, both as individuals and as a community. We, in turn, will be honored to learn about you and appreciate your unique talents and beliefs.
We offer many ways for you to get to know us better. We want to help you decide if membership in NSUU is right for you at this time in your life.
We encourage you to take advantage of the following:
- Our building is Accessible for individuals with disabilities, and Accessible parking is available directly in front of the entrance to the building.
- Look at the information on the Unitarian Universalist Association’s website, UUA.org. Read the Principles of the UUA.
- Read the NSUU Vision Statement. Review the information on our website, NSUU.org.
- Watch “Voices of a Liberal Faith,” a video produced by the UUA, which you can view on our website.
- Join our mailing list so you can receive The Advance, our monthly newsletter, with information about services, activities, and people in our community.
- Attend as many services as you like.
- Participate in Small Group Ministry, the choir, circle dinners, social activities, or any committees that interest you.
- Attend a “New UU” class.
- Participate in our “buddy” system where you can develop a closer relationship with other church members.